The Social Democratic Party or SDP is descended from one of the three oldest politicial parties in Bretherland with social and democratic views the Guilds Party. The current leader is Prime Minister Joseph Honest since 1998.
- Superiorly (preschool) education:
- More childcare and especially more 'working hands'
- More care in preschool education and child carers with better training and diploma
- Reduction of child poverty in families with univable salary
- Safer traffic for children and more police agents in the morning when the schools begins
- Better education with odds for everyone and a superiorly future